As senior product manager at Micropsi Industries, you will orchestrate the roadmap fulfillment of our groundbreaking, AI-powered robot control system, MIRAI, and strategically position that product in the market using research into our competitive landscape and our customers’ needs. Ultimately, you will play an integral part in helping us make robotics more accessible to a broader audience and a range of applications. With that, the chosen candidate will be part of the next AI powered robotics mega trend. We are looking for someone with in-depth experience in product management and an entrepreneurial mindset; someone who wants to be part of a dedicated team that values an open feedback culture and that supports growth and exposure to new and challenging responsibilities.
• Proven product management track record.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in at least one of the following domains: mobile applications, (physical) technical products, or product enabling for end-users.
• Passion and openness to collaborate with a diverse team of developers, engineers, and sales people.
• Solid technical knowledge to deliver sound feature definitions and the curiosity to get up to speed on new technologies.
• Analytical thinking and highly structured problem-solving skills.
• Strategic outlook, with a talent for grasping opportunities in growth, new markets, new revenue, and business model potentials.
• Presentation skills, written and spoken.
• Proficiency in English and German.
• Experience working in fast-paced deep-tech companies.
Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company that brings artificial intelligence to robots. We make a product called MIRAI, a first-of-its-kind robot control system that, using machine learning, supplies industrial robots with the capacity to perceive their work environment and adapt to changing conditions. MIRAI can be used in manufacturing, lab automation, logistics, and other fields. Through MIRAI, Micropsi Industries enables automation where automation was previously not viable, making factories more productive, workspaces more ergonomic, and businesses more resilient.
Ours is a curious, friendly, no-nonsense team that relishes finding elegant solutions to tough problems, be they technical, mathematical, strategic, or design-related. We like to learn for the sake of learning. We put a premium on personal development.
Micropsi Industries comprises more than 35 people, among them robotics engineers, software engineers, cognitive scientists, business developers, and designers. We are headquartered in Berlin, and we have an office in Brooklyn. The company is backed by Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, M Ventures, Amplifier, as well as a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin.